To cancel your Quantum Club membership please open a ticket and provide the following information:
Cancellation requests made by submitting a ticket via the GetSupport.com support desk.
- Cancellations must be submitted 48 hours prior to next billing date to ensure you are not charged again.
- Cancellations are immediate upon receipt and will result in the closing of your account, removal from any applicable Facebook group and de-registration from any and all applicable webinars.
- No pro-rated refunds for unused portions of the month will be issued.
- No refunds will be given for charges incurred after cancellation requests submitted via any other method.
Submit your ticket with the following information:
- Product Name
- Your Log in ID for the Membership Website
- Your registered Email
- Your Facebook Profile ID if applicable
PLEASE NOTE - Important! Cancellation terminates membership immediately and prevents any future billings. Quantum Club subscription payments do not qualify for cash refund.
Cancellations are effective at the time your ticket is submitted. Please retain your confirmation email with your ticket ID number for your records.
If for any reason you are charged after your cancellation ticket was created you will be eligible for a refund so long as we can verify your ticket was created prior to the charge.
*** Charges incurred prior to receipt of a request for termination via ticket at www.getsupport.biz will not be refunded. ***