To cancel your membership please open a ticket and provide the following information:
- Cancellation requests must be made by submitting a ticket via the GetSupport.com support desk.
- Cancellation of your subscription voicds any price guarantee/rate lock , and all bonuses, including bonus credits delivered via voucher claim are forfeit.
- If you choose to re-subscribe to Voice Drops in the future you will be subject to the current rate.
- Cancellations must be submitted 48 hours prior to next billing date to ensure you are not charged again.
- Cancellations are immediate upon receipt and will result in the closing of your account, removal from any applicable Facebook group and de-registration from any and all applicable webinars.
- Cancellation of account may result in your account being deleted and all associated credits will be forfeit.
- No pro-rated refunds for unused portions of the month will be issued.
- No refunds will be given for charges incurred after cancellation requests submitted via any other method.
- Cancellation of membership (by request or due to payment failure) removes any "rate lock" or price guarantee, the only pricing available to subscribe is the current public rates.
Submit your ticket with the following information:
- Product Name
- Your Log in ID for the Membership Website
- Your registered Email
- Your Facebook Profile ID if applicable
PLEASE NOTE - Important! Cancellation terminates membership immediately and prevents any future billings. Our refund policy is that you may receive a refund, upon request, if you cancel your membership within 15 days of original purchase. Read our full refund policy here.
Cancellations are effective at the time your ticket is submitted. Please retain your confirmation email with your ticket ID number for your records. If for any reason you are charged after your cancellation ticket was created you will be eligible for a refund so long as we can verify your ticket was created prior to the charge.
Thanks for information